Four Things to Do Before I Die
- Buy a house
- Have children
- Study botany and biology again
- Walk the Inca trail
Four Jobs I Have Had
- Beer buyer
- Inter-Library Service pager
- Web Developer
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
- Bottle Rocket (ca-caw, ca-caw)
- Garden State
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
Four Places I Would Want to Live
- Sydney (for a little while anyway)
- In the Andes
Four TV or Radio Shows I Love
I don’t really watch enough television.
- Twin Peaks (not sure if that is a copout, but there’s really nothing else I’m watching at the moment).
Four of My Favorite Dishes
- Black Bean Tacos
- Meze from Sappho in Clapham
- Assorted cheeses from Neal’s Yard Dairy with sourdough bread from Breads Etc.
Four Web Sites I Visit Daily
- Google Apps for domains
Four Things I Love
- My family
- My cats
- Being outside and looking at trees, plants, birds and other wildlife
Right, the rules of the game are: if you read this, you’re tagged. You have to post a list of fours on your blog. If you don’t have a blog, welcome to the twenty-first century and the cult of the amateur. Isn’t it time you join the rest of us and start publishing random thoughts for the benefit of humanity and future generations?